I'd bet the Pentax 100/3.5 macro is the best of the Cosina
rebadges for Kmount because:
a) it focuses the "right" way
b) it has SMC.

We have three Phoenix 100mm/f3.5 macros in the household
They're sharp, but they focus the wrong way, and flare
is noticable in the viewfinder.  Their only advantage
over the Pentax is an included 2-element diopter that makes
the lens go to life-size.

My M 100mm f4 Macro beats the pants off the Phoenix, btw,
and costs about the same.  So I switched the diopter; I carry
it with the M.  Ain't I a dandy?

-Lon