On Friday, December 13, 2002, at 09:51  PM, Steve Pearson wrote:

Dan:

Thanks for the info.  I really appreciate the fact
that you have tested the import vs. the US, and found
no difference.
Steve,

You'll be better off buying a roll of each and see how it works for you—you might have better eyes than me. B&H have an informative section on film on their website, and I think they offer all the normal shipping options. They are a lot better at listing what they have in stock than Adorama is, too. Nothing more irritating than ordering a listed item from Adorama and have it turn out to have been out of stock while B&H actually had it in stock.

Dan