Bruce Dayton wrote:

> After having experienced 67 compared to 35mm, I can clearly vouch for
> the quality difference that you talk about. My 35mm gear is almost
> never being used anymore.

I still use 35mm when I need the compact size, lighter weight and wider
variety of lenses.  Oh and auto focus :)

I am starting to covet the 67II because it supports centre-weighted
metering and aperture priority... I'm finding the old 67 TTL prism to be
"difficult" in scenes which aren't evenly lit.  Yesterday I had to resort
to guessing exposure for one photo.

then William Robb wrote:

> I would like to make a few addendums.
> I was not harsh enough towards 35mm.
> I didn't mention large format.
>
> A 4x5 transperency is like looking through a window.

So is 35mm, but the window is a bit smaller ;)

I'd love to try 4x5 but its not economical for me in this country.  When
I worked out the dollars per square inch of film it was a lot worse than
6x7 (which is 50% cheaper than 35mm on that basis).

Cheers,

- Dave

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/