> Brother William wrote:
>
>> A 4x5 transperency is like looking through a window.
>
> kind of a small window, eh? don't you really mean a
> transparancy w/ that 8x10 Wisner?

That's what I think, Bill. 4x5 is too "small" for large format unless you're
enlarging. I think 5x7 is the smallest contact-printing size that makes
sense.

My friend Carl thinks 8x10 is on the small side--he platinum-prints 10x17"
negs, among other things:

http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/

--Mike

[ NOTE: I don't have time to read every PDML digest and may not see every
message posted. If you have a message or response you'd like me to  see,
please copy my personal e-mail address. Thanks! ]