About a month ago, PayPal started trading in Pounds Sterling, Euros, Yen
and Candian Dollars in addition to US Dollars.  Yesterday was the first
time I had an opportunity to use the new currencies with PayPal when I
bought a K135/2.5 from a seller in Spain.  It was a super easy
tranaction and I didn't have to worry about the conversion of US$$s to
Euros.

I monitored the German ebay for awhile, but it is such a pain to have to
deal with bank transfers and bank charges that it isn't worth the
hassle.  Anytime you find a bargain on German ebay, the bargain is gone
by the time you pay all the charges.  The same can be said for many
other countries.  Why does it have to be so difficult to buy in Europe?

I do not have an interest in PayPal, but I sure will invest some money
if given an opportunity.  I even take credit card payments through
PayPal for my photography and it really has helped my business.

--
Ken Archer Canine Photography
San Antonio, Texas