I am thinking about getting a K30/2.8. But its price could let me have also-good K35/3.5 and K28/3.5 plus remaining money in my pocket.

I am not a collector. Is it still reasonable to have K30?
Tough choice. First I thought it's better to have two lenses and choose the focal lenght according to the needs of the moment. But 2.8 is 2/3 of stop faster than 3.5 and 30mm is a good compromise, almost a 28mm...

But what others said stands, so wait for a better priced 30mm and then sell the 28mm and/or the 35mm to pay for it.

Andre