Dear PDML memebers!
> Sorry for polish text!
> And for you Sylwek thanks for the answer.
> I asked about LX since I wrote somewhere that production costs of it were very
> high and probably made losses!
> I wonder if now Pentax makes profit. Of course they are strong in MF but what
> about slr?
> No pro camera, no lenses which are bought by pros so that is why I ask about
> it. Probably not many people buy 80-200/2.8 which is very expensive and has no motor
> sth like USM, AF-S etc.
They MUST introduce sth new to find new clients, since now salesmen usually advice
them to buy Canon/Nikon because of not the good optics but because these brands has
above technologies and IS, VR! And everyone can see that pros use Canon/Nikon gear
(sport,journalists etc). I just wonder if Pentax is able to give some journalists in
future pro cameras+lenses just for advertisement