----- Original Message -----
From: "Herb Chong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: my kit

> I'm curious about the type of equipment you use.  It appears that to
> do the outdoors/landscape stuff you might be doing a considerable
> amount of hiking and such.  What do you consider a reasonable type of
> kit for your type of work?

My typical kit is the Z-1p + SMC FA 28-105/4-5,6 + SMC F 70-210/4-5,6 + Mir
20/3,5 + Zenitar 16/2,8 Fisheye + AF500FTZ.
When I want/need to play with manual focus I take the Super A and SMC A
28/2,8 + SMC A 50/1,7 instead of FA 28-105.
If I want to travel really light or want to force myself to think more
creatively about scenes I take the Super A + only one of the manual focus
lenses
Regards
Artur