I just got back 1 roll of Kodak Portra 160NC prints, &
1 roll of Fuji Astia pro. slides.  Both rolls had
numerous portraits/candids of my family.  Both were
shot with the same camera & lens.  The slides seem to
be much more consistent with the flash.  Some of the
prints show a little more "white out" on the faces.
Is this normal?  If so, I'm giving serious thought to
shooting nothing but slides.  It's cheaper, etc.  Does
anyone out there shoot slides for weddings?

Last question-does anyone know if Costco's services
offer the ability to scan slides onto a CD?  Or
another store that can do it reasonably-priced?  I
have yet to buy a dedicated scanner, but the Minolta
III might be my next purchase.  The shops that I talk
to all want big bucks just to scan one slide!

Thanks again all for your input...