On Fri, 20 Dec 2002, Christian Skofteland wrote:
> I'm one of the few, I think, that actaully like the Cheezy saturated color of
> Velveta (Brad, I know it's called Velvia, this is a deliberate mistake, done
> as a joke, a pun, a play on words<g>)

I'm starting to apprechiate it more and more, but I think the only places
where its truly been worked to its advantage (in my shooting, at least) is
in sunset photos. Wow! I'm busy trying my hand at that cliche, and both
this upcoming PUG and the last open PUG were velveeta sunsets.

Except, this new one is on 645, and looks soooooo nice on a light table
compared to the puny little 135! ;)

(now, if only the local ritz and their frontier can effectivly make me a
nice print from them, their version from the 35mm was mute and boring when
compared, this time I left them a strip of 645 negs and made sure I asked
them to beg the operator to punch up the saturation on the machine)

--
http://www.infotainment.org       <->     more fun than a poke in your eye.
http://www.eighteenpercent.com    <->     photography and portfolio.