Paul Eriksson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When I tried it on it was to short for me, not comfortable at
all.  By the
> way, I'm 5 11.  Otherwise it's a good bag for a god price.

Hi Feroze,

I too find it a bit too short (I'm 180cm), nevertheless it's my
main backpack.
Never experienced any problem, I think it is very sturdy.
I usually load it with the following gear:
6x7 body with waist level finder; plain prism; 67 lenses: 90mm
(or 135mm macro), 55mm, 45mm;
1 or 2 35mm bodies (i.e. LX and a couple of lenses plus an MX);
without the 35mm bodies there is still room for a 67 200/4 or a
similar lens. Sometimes a flash too (AF280T or Sunpak 383) can
fit as well.
Once I've been able to carry both the 6x7 and a 645 body (with a
couple of 67 lenses, used on the 645 with the adapter) and a
Sunpak 455 flash. It's amazing how many bodies, lenses and
accessories it can host , unless you try to load very long
lenses (a couple of summers ago I decided to have with me the K
300/4... there was still a lot of room - promptly filled with
all the needed equipment -  but the weight was a bit too much
for my taste).
Hope this helps.

Ciao,

Gianfranco