Boris, there is no discernable mark on the eyecup.  I purchased
it from EBay, and just looked through my EBay mail folder and
was unable to find the seller's name.  I _seem_ to recall that
the seller was a photo dealer, not an individual.  The eyecup
is round and came with a built-in rectangular clear bit of
plastic that "protects" (?) the viewfinder.  Sorry I can't tell
you more.

-Lon