That's amazing, Bob!  I went back and tried a couple of more times with
IE and it still denied me access.  So I tried my alternate browser,
Netscape 7, and it downloaded it without any problem. Gets a guy to
thinking, doesn't it?  I've run into some sites that deliberately code
to hinder IE users and I know some that do the same for Netscape users
but it could still have been something accidental. I use IE 6.0, BTW.

Len
---