T'ain't all true, GreyWolf.  The modern snaps are faster, you
know.  Although once one sets up a tripod, the Hurry factor is not
important.  On the other hand once one collapses a tripod, time
is of the essence.  Realizations like this are why I don't get out
of bed unless Nurse Druckett has a particularly evil grin.

-Lon