Raimo Korhonen wrote:

> OK - if pi can really be found in the nature, it would have been
> found a couple of thousands of years ago. Now we have only
> approximations. Silly, isn´t it?

Excuse me? What _ever_ are you talking about?
"Pi" is the mathematical expression for the ratio between a circle's
diameter and it's circumference.
It "just IS." No more strange than a circle's radius is exactly 1/2
half the diameter.
It can be found wherever a circle is found ~ whether in nature or not.
"Nature" has nothing to do with it!
What do you mean, we only have approximations? These comments make no
sense at all.

This discussion is way off track.

keith whaley