Paul wrote:

> I doubt it. The 67II is a recent release. What's more, the camera is
> quite popular with both pros and amateurs. As I noted in another post,
> many location shooters use Pentax 6x7. And if our list is any barometer,
> it's quite well liked  by amateurs and part time pros as well.

Sure, but I've gotten the impression that "Pentax" isn't really keen on the 67 system
but rather seen it gone. They will continue it but I guess this view might have
something to do with viability of the 6X7 format in a digital future. I suspect it
won't be further developed but will be kept in the line-up as long as it sells. I
could be wrong though....

Pål