gfen wrote:

> FWIW:
>
> I've seen (well, read) about using a polarizer on your lens and a
> polarizer on your lights to cross polarize the lighting.. Supposedly this
> takes care of any glare..
>
> I, however, have no clue beyond that.
>
> --

annsan writes:
I read this as well, but never got around to buying the polarizers for the
light sources.

I think this is the method -
look through your lens at the light source overed with the polarizing gel
-rotate
the one on your camera until what you see is blackness ("Crossed Nichols").
Do that for the light sources on the left and right at angles to the artwork.

Then write me and tell me that it worked :)

This was the very first thing I asked the group a couple of years ago - ( if
anyone had tried it.)

I think Edmonds Scientific was a source for the gels...

I hope I got this bit of info right this time!

annsan