Web wizard, or so he thinks, they think they're wired and to them that's all that counts.

At 10:32 PM 12/30/2002 -0500, you wrote:
Hi, Geir,

What's a nethead? I don't think we have them here in Toronto. Or if we do, I'm
not hip enough to know what or who they are <g>.

Just curious...

thanks,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert