On Tuesday, December 31, 2002, at 08:49  PM, Frankie Lee wrote:

Happy new year all of you!

Just looked at plastic boxes containing my photographic gear. Recalled that I bought a long-time-ago Spotmatic SPII, SMCT 55/1.8 and SMCT 135/2.5 (2nd version) in 2002. Although not having any newly released product, I use them with other gear to catch many unforgettable images in 2002.

What gear (Pentax or not) you have added in 2002?

Hi Frankie.

X-mas brought a new 2x Pentax viewfinder magnifier, a shoulder strap for my tripod, and a pair of 12" collapsible reflectors/diffusers—I'm looking forward to trying all of these during wildflower season this spring so I don't know if they count for 2002.

The top 2 runner-ups for best photo investment of 2002 have been a lightweight monopod and a new Jupiter-9 85/2.

The numero uno investment of 2002 has been switching to a better film (Portra 160NC) and more time shooting—particularly the last 3 months.

Dan Scott