Well,

I could not hold back making the first purchase of the
new year.  So, I went w/ the 50mm 1.4 K version, or so
I think:

http://www.keh.com/shop/SHOWPRODUCT.CFM?CRID=4302990&SKID=PK0699900172906&SID=newused&BID=PK&CID=06&SOID=N&ISPRICE=76.0

Thanks again for all the input.  Looking forward to
putting it to use!