It's adequate for the purpose, I have one for times when I want a camera
which can use interchangeable lenses, but I don't want to risk an LX or MX.
I'm not in love with the camera, in my opinion it's viewfinder is barely
adequate a bit "squinty", with low magnification and low apparent brightness
and low apparent contrast although I've never had a hard time focusing as
some others have complained of.  On a positive note the camera is light
and the combination shutter film advance sound is to my ear somewhat quieter
than the shutter/mirror sound from a K1000, K2, LX or MX.