> I needed money. And, yes, initially I wanted to buy the Tokina ATX
> Pro II 28-70/2,6-2,8. But so far I can't afford it, so I need
> something less expensive, yet still optically good:))

Artur, if you aren't looking for too wide a zoom range, I'd suggest
a high quality but not too expensive manual focus "normal zoom" -
the Vivitar Series 1 35-85/2.8 Varifocal.  They're not overly
common, but nonetheless they don't seem to go for high prices.  (In
fact, I have an extra one that I'd let go for $100 plus shipping,
although that is honestly not why I am responding to this thread
again.)  (Really)  It's a superb lens, that is also conveniently
(for your purposes) front-heavy - <g>.

I have a couple of other "normal zooms" in mind, too (besides the A
28-135/4 I mentioned previously).  The A 35-70/4 is a good little
lens (with a great macro-ish function), but it's quite light.
However, I used to have a (manual focus) Tokina AT-X 35-70/2.8 that
was quite a good lens, and with a bit of "heft" to it.

I currently use three different (manual focus) "normal zooms",
employed at different times (each having its own "niche") - the
rather heavy A 28-135/4, the also somewhat heavy VS1 35-85/2.8, and
the rather light A 35-70/4.

Fred