Gary J Sibio [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

After 9/11 and the anthrax scare there was talk of scanning mail with
x-rays in a dosage that would have been fatal to film. I hadn't heard
whether any of this has been implemented but, based on your recommendation
of Dale's mail order processing, I would assume that you have not run into
any problems with ruined film. Am I right?

That's right, Gary. If the Post Office is x-raying packages, they're not
x-raying the tear-proof yellow Dale envelopes in which I send off my film.
There's not the slightest hint of fogging or any other sort of x-ray damage.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]