Rodelion a écrit:
Alright, that's a good thing to know :)

To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2003 10:58 PM
Subject: DOF preview, was Re: which AF body has hyper-program/hyper-manual?

Rod said:

Dunno, but it's indeed a sad thing lots of cams come without DOF preview...
That's why I
love the older manual cams like my K2 and KX. I've never used electronically controlled
, but does it work as nice as mechanical? I can't imagine...

Have the electronic version on the ZX-5n and the mechanical on the LX and PZ-1 (also MX but haven't used it as much) -- the electronic one is operated by the user in precisely the same manner and as far as I am concerned feels exactly the same -- but more convenient since it can be used in all exposure
modes.

Mechanical DOF preview work only with manual apreture setting.
Electirc DOF preview work with both manual and "A" aperture setting.

Michel