----- Original Message -----
From: surprise chef
Subject: thoughts and comments and experiences on the following
tamron 17mm; 24mm adaptall; 180mm adaptall and 80-200mm 2.8 HELP

> a local photographer has offered me this set of lenses for a
good price (i
> check keh.com and ebay) and i was wondering are any a good
buy.
> has anyone has experiences with the any of them. i know the
80-200mm is a
> good lens but have not heard much about the others. also a
local shop has a
> tamron 3.5 sp 70-210 macro is this a good zooming macro lens?
Thankyou for
> you assistance

I have used the Tamron 17mm, and 24mm. Both are excellent, in my
opinion.
I have a very demanding friend who loves his 180mm f/2.8.
Can't help you on the 80-200. other than I have never seen a bad
Tamron lens.

William Robb