; 24mm  adaptall; 180mm adaptall and 80-200mm 2.8 HELP?=

Hi Fred,
How do you assess K200/2.5?Better/worse than present FA200/2.8 lens? Is there a
problem with bokeh like you say it is with K105/2.8 lens? If it is it is probably when
the lens is wide open.
I own K135/2.5  and it is also very nice lens.
Do you think 43 Limited is better than A/FA 50/1.4 lenses?
Alek
Użytkownik Fred <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> napisał:
>> The 180/2.5 is legendary and scarce.
>
>I saw a review once in Modern Photo that was (as I recall) quite
>favorable. I've watched 2 or 3 of these go on eBay recently, which
>was just for curiosity, since I have a K 200/2.5 that I'm very happy
>with, but they did look interesting.
>
>> The 80-200/2.8 is a fine zoom.
>
>I think JCO just won one of these on eBay. He maybe doesn't have it
>in his possession just yet, but perhaps he'll share his experiences
>with it soon. (I'm personally curious as to just how it might
>compare to the more common Tokina AT-X 80-200/2.8, which I can say
>is a really nice fast zoom.)
>
>Fred

Chcesz oszczędzić na kosztach obsługi bankowej ?
mBIZNES - konto dla firm
http://epieniadze.onet.pl/mbiznes