I don't see why not, you would be using a Pentax Lens.

At 07:07 PM 1/9/2003 -0500, you wrote:
On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Iren & Henry Chu wrote:
> The new Casio EX-Z3 looks very similar to Pentax Optio S:

It is indeed a sister camera of Optio S:

http://www.exilim.jp/ex_z3/index.html

where you can see the same SMC Pentax Zoom Lens logo in front

I can't resist playing Devil's advocate.

Where it has a SMC Pentax lens would we be able (legally) to use the Casio
to post on the PUG ?

BUTCH

"Each man had only one genuine vocation - to find the way to himself"
Hermann Hesse (Demian)
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.  --Groucho Marx