Hi!

JvW> Right, plus the fact that it might be full frame.

JvW> In that case the 11mp would be ideal as primary camera, including (ultra)
wide-angle
JvW> and the cheaper, older APS-sized-sensor camera would be a good backup body and
JvW> perfect for tele-shots as well ...

I agree on the first. Naturally even 6 MP camera should be full frame
by optical reasons.

Without disrespect, I think that 11 mp figure that keeps popping up
here can be explained simply by recent Canon offering and Luminous
Landscape reaction. I mean why 11 mp? Why not 10 mp? Or 12 mp (twice 6
we all are used to)? Or may be even 14 mp that are coming, hopefully?

Please, don't get me wrong. I am not against quality. I am simply
trying to say that there is some very reasonable quality that is
enough. Better quality is good but it can be lived without...

---
Boris Liberman
www.geocities.com/dunno57
www.photosig.com/viewuser.php?id=38625