Kathy L wrote:

> North Royalton.  It's a southwest suburb of Cleveland, about 25 - 30  miles
> from Mentor.

Okay, I know where it is...

If Mentor didn't have winters like they do, I may never have moved...
Well, more to the point, if their unemployment rate didn't jump up and
down as much as it did, I might still live there!
Even so, if I had never visited California, I might never have moved.

But...all those DID happen, so here I am!  <big grin>
My poor sister still lives there... She's more easily brain-washed.

Thanks, and welcome!

keith whaley