Okay, Gianfranco, thanks again. (Good help from Italy!)
I am especially glad to hear what you have to say about your style of
shooting, as that's just exactly what I enjoy doing also. For some reason I
really like to avoid using flash if it is at all possible....
I've found the ZX-M to be a good manual camera for this kind of work. Only
it has one serious drawback for me.... It's a little light of weight, even
with the battery pack. It works just fine with "plastic" lenses and
"plastic" TC's, and if I stay with my FA 50mm 1.4 and my Tamron 2x TC,
everything works perfectly!
But when I put an older M series moderate zoom on it, (75-150mm,) I get
camera shake (because of my hands), and because the lens is too heavy for
the camera.  Some of these older Pentax lenses I think were really designed
to work with K and P and LX metal bodies; all of which are heavier than
these newer ZX series composite bodies.
But the PZ1p is also quite heavy (heavier than a K body), and this, and the
fact that you say you do not get any camera shake, is welcome news for me...

And my new experiences now are telling me not to knock the newer plastic
lenses. If they work better, (for me anyway), then why should I seek out
heavier, more traditional glass? (Except for price, of course. But a bargain
price means nothing if the equipment is not right for one, yes?)
But with the heavier PZ1p? Well maybe some of the old glass might well be
okay with me, with that camera. We'll see.
Thanks again,
Skip

> > Needless (or not?) to say that if you need a speed faster then the one
chosen
> by the MTF mode you can shift the program line, as you can do with the
default
> P mode, and then return to the MTF line by pressing the IF button (Ah, the
> beauty and usefulness of the HyP modes...).
> I hope it sounds clearer now.

Yes, it does!