On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:56:07 -0600, you wrote:

>> I mean yould you do that: sending your credit card
>> information to a foreign seller, who has a feedback
>> rating of only 9 and who says this is the only paying
>> method he is willing to accept?

I actually passed on an MZ-S (new) from a Canadian source who would
only take the equivalent of cash. After multiple emails I still
couldn't convince myself they were legitimate. Since they could not
take a credit card or PayPal, I let the deal languish.

Turns out another PDML'er with less fear-of-ripoff than me got that
same brand new MZ-S.

The price was only about $350, which was almost too good to be true -
another point that discomfited me.

--
John Mustarde
www.photolin.com