Hi Anand...

This past Christmas, my family gave me the essentials for a darkroom. I then
proceeded to spend at least as much as they did (great gift, eh?) on
additional paraphernalia. Needless to say, I'm not a professional and I
don't even play one on TV. Darn.

Currently, I process my own rolls (120 and 135) of Ilford HP-5+ with D-76
(I'll be trying Delta soon) and print with a 35+ year old Tower diffuser
enlarger, a 75mm Perfex Anastigmat lens, Illford chemicals and MG IV papers
up to 8x10. This enlarger is a real bear to keep aligned, so stuck mostly to
5x7s. I haven't been real pleased with the 8x10s so far. I've got various SS
tanks and reels, clips, trays, tongs, graduates, recycled bottles and a
converted second bath darkroom to keep the show going.

I'm shopping for an older (but good) 50mm lens for the enlarger, and this
weekend I'll be working with my father's waterjet to make a 6x6 negative
carrier for the enlarger. (Yes, I've tried making one out of mat board, but
flatness was a real challenge. There's just no substitute for metal.)