I'm considering selling my 6x7 with MLU, the metered prism, and the 90/2.8
leaf shutter lens to fund the purchase of a 67II.  What sort of range
should I price this in?  There's moderate to heavy wear but no large dents
or dings.  It's a good, perfectly functional user camera but it's not
pristine by any means.

Thanks for any suggestions,

chris