Not to worry, I won`t war with you. I did shoot one lighthouse with it
and it seemed to do pretty well. It was a long time ago. I think
that was the only landscape I`ve shot with that lens. I don`t know what
type it is, but I like it just the way it is.
Steve Larson
Redondo Beach, California
"Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film."