Hi Artur,

Tell your friend that he what he is looking for is called a lens, not a
filter (specifically, a Pentax lens, if he asks).

Considering how pricey some filters are, and how cheap some camera and lens
combos are on eBay, what has he got to lose? (except of course, a bunch of
gear currently leaving him dissatisfied)

Dan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]