In an attempt to save some money on consumables I recently bout some Epson compatible cartridges from Inkjetart (www.injetart.com). Well, the ink doesn't work so well with Epson Photo Paper or Premium Glossy Photo Paper. They do, however, work very well with JetPrintPhoto Professional Photo Paper (Superior Gloss Finish) the paper is very similar in feel and look to Epson PGPP. The paper can be directly ordered (www.jetprintphoto.com) for $15 for 60 sheets. If your order is over $25 shipping is free. My only advice when using these paper and inks is not to set the white point above 240, or the highlights blow out.

BR