Here's a question for those who have used Pentax cameras with both an RTF flash and a separate flash unit.

Let's say you have a PZ-1 or PZ-1p, which has the built-in RTF flash and can do true contrast-control flash with some of the newer flash units (using TTL flash and a slightly slower shutter speed than maximum flash synch, the separate flash and the RTF flash fire at a 2:1 ratio).

But what happens if you use the AF-280T, which is the only flash I have with bounce/swivel capability? It doesn't do the contrast-control thing, however. But if you fire the AF-280T (let's say angled toward the ceiling) and the RTF flash together, you still get TTL flash, but what's the ratio? I assume the TTL would shut off both flashes at the same time, but perhaps the more powerful one would dictate the overall exposure? Would this be workable for bounce flash with a little fill-in flash via the RTF? Or should I get an AF400FTZ or AF500FTZ?

Joe