From: "Kevin Waterson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 2:58 PM
Subject: 35mm and Full Frame Sensors

 If I understand correctly about full frame sensors, they would
 cover the same area as a 35mm Negative. ie 24mm x 36mm.

 If this is correct, can anything less still call itself a
 35mm camera?

 eg, if we assume the following film neg sizes...
 8 x 11mm (Minox)
 13 x 17mm (110)
 24 x 36mm (35mm)
 17 x 31mm (APS)

 Cameras falling into any, or approximating, these sizes should
 rightfully be categorised as such.

 Just a thought

 Kevin

 Kevin Waterson