Hi, At 26 Feb 2001 17:01:06 +0900, Takehiko Ueda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote; > Alan wrote: > > Exactly, but then I think they have stocked too many > > MZ-5n at the moment (just a guess). > > So they have decided to introduce MZ-5n into Japanese > market, just to dispose all the stock?!<s> They only replaced MZ-5 with MZ-5n. They stopped producing MZ-5, I heard. Just an info. -- Yoshihiko Takinami Osaka, Japan [EMAIL PROTECTED] - This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List. To unsubscribe, go to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Don't forget to visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org .