If thats a Tamrom Adaptall lens then go down to your dealer and buy a KA
mount to replace the K mount adapter.  It should then work in the AE
position on your MZ30.  Take the body and lens with you to test it at the
store.

Check first that the adapter you already have is a K and not a KA.

Good luck

Peter