No worries Steve!

We'll get it worked out <vbg>.

Those S1 Vivitars are just too nice to let die, eh?

I just hope that we don't end up outbidding each other next time a k-mount one
comes up on eBay!!  (we better exchange user names, to make sure that don't
happen - doh!).

cheers,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert