I don't shoot enough macro shots to hold on to this, and now that I have a
Tokina ATX 90/2.5 with 1:1 adapter, this "cult classic" belongs to someone
who will use it regularly as a superb closeup lens.

Magnifies 1:2 at 180mm, 1:4 at 90mm. See discussion and photos at
http://www.cameraquest.com/viv90180.htm I also have photos of my specimen.

The VMC-multicoated glass is clean, as is the barrel. Focusing is smooth,
with no rough spots. The zoom ring has a slight bit of "wiggle" but it zooms
smoothly. The tripod ring works. Minor wear on the focusing ring.

$250 for the lens, Series One press-on metal front cap, and generic rear
cap.
Add $15 for a threaded black metal 72mm hood, 1.7 inches (43 mm) long (photo
available). It appears to be a Nikon HN-20 but is unmarked.
Add $20 for 72mm Contax multicoated UV filter.
Add $5 for a 77mm snap-in cap to cover the hood.
Free square Cullmann quick-release shoe on request.

Insured shipping by U.S. Postal Priority Mail: $12 within the USA, $18 to
Canada, at cost elsewhere.

Buyer can pay over three equal monthly payments; I'll ship Saturday. PayPal,
BidPay, U.S. personal check, U.S. or international money order.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]