Hi all,

I had given up, but thanks to the perceverance of PDML member Arnold
Stark, I managed to photograph some of the treasures of Pentax, Germany.

This was two hours ago, and the first images are on the KMP.  So, my
conclusion -- DIGITAL RULES!!!  Am I going to leave 35 mm film?  No, but
digital rules!

I have a lot more, but the following should whet your appetite some...

http://KMP.BDimitrov.de/bodies/photos/

Cheers,
Boz

--
     _\\|//_     Imagination is more important than knowledge...
   0(` O-O ')0                                           A. Einstein