On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 10:28  AM, Pål Jensen wrote:

Last night I had a nighmare dreaming that a squirrel ate my LX. According to the same dream Saddam Hussein is huge Emerson, Lake & Palmer fan! Weird stuff!

Today I woke to reality saying my FA645 33-55/4.5 lens will cost $800 to repair; my 645 body is no more, gone to meet its maker, ceased to exist etc...
I guess this is the end of my medium format stunt.
Pål,

Sorry to hear the camera is toast. Consider replacing your body with used gear. I think a lot of people currently are and will be trying to flog their current kit before the used market is completely flooded.

As far as your dream goes—Sigbob's analysis sound's right on the mark to me. (And my suspicion that "Sigbob" is a pseudonym for none other than Slack Master cult figurehead, Bob Dobbs, head of The Church of the SubGenius—is solidifying into a somewhat pasty conviction— see link to Church pamphlet here: http://www.subgenius.com/pam1/pamphlet_p1.html )

Dan Scott