Sorry guys, but I have been stockpiling K mounts
in anticipation of a K mount DSLR. I have about
a dozen so far and I dont use them (yet). I still
prefer my cherished screwmounts for day to day usage.
I will admit that I do like my KX but seldom use it.

BTW, I've heard the m100 2.8 isnt is good as the k105
2.8.  What's the difference? They are both 5 element
designs....Any online reviews of these?

JCO