>I think the first thing you need to do is answer whether or not you want
>a 'cropped' DSLR to put the lenses on too.
>
>IF you get one of these then your 85 becomes a 130, your 50 becomes a 75
>and your 35 becomes a 50.  You have no wide angle anymore on this body.
>So if you have a DSLR in your future I would push to get the widest wide
>angle you can put up with.  The 24 at least only becomes a 35, so some
>limited WA is retained.

Hi Rob,
For what it's worth, I have the following lenses on my DSLR (focal length
multiplier effect taken into consideration):

22mm            f2.8    landscapes / street / functions
45-112mm    f2.8    general / portraiture
135mm          f1.8    portraiture
112-320mm  f2.8    sports / small fluffy things that move fast

I use the first two the most, although I like the third the best, but the
last one is worth it's weight in gold. I will not be going for a
full-frame DSLR anytime soon.

HTH

Cotty

Oh, swipe me! He paints with light!