From: Boris Liberman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi!

Something unusual happened to my latest submission to PhotoSIG. During
two days more than 150 people saw the picture (which is a lot to my
level) but only one of them said a word.

Here is the link:
http://www.photosig.com/viewphoto.php?id=660866

I'd like to know what do you think of it. Please, do criticize. I
really hope there is no rule on PDML that every single photo that is
posted to PDML should be just praised and applauded to...

Thanks in advance.
My comment: The lone critic who posted would find a negative remark for any image he viewed.

The image works. You found a mood; you captured it. I like it.

Regards,
Ed