Hi all.  I'm in the market for an LX.  Currently have
a Super Program & an MX.  Thinking about selling both
to acquire the LX, and I have a few questions for
current LX owners.

Have I read something about the LX having some kind of
on board circutry, or computer, that helps with
exposure?  Is there really any difference between the
LX and my Super Program/MX bodies?  In other words, if
you took the exact same picture with these 3 bodies
(assuming the same lens was used), would there be much
difference?

Is the main factor for the higher prices on the LX the
metal body?  What else makes this camera so beloved?

Thanks!