A Zenitar 16mm f/2.8 fisheye and a Sto-Fen Omnibounce on your flash will give you some great results. The Sto-Fen covers the whole field of view of the fisheye. Else, try to borrow one of those 14mm f/2.8 rectilinear ultra-wides. They are really good for that kind of work, too.

Len
---

I have a job soon where i'll need to shoot some hotel room interiors and i
have never done anything like this before :)

My idea at the moment is to shoot neg film (speed?) with a colour correcting
filter and use an LX with 24,35 and 85mm lenses and a tripod.

If any one has any ideas on this or advice then let me know :)

Regards,
Paul