well they're obviously to large to put up the whole
full size so soon, but I have the samples up,
including actualy pixel crops.
first scan

tech notes

A 233 meg tiff file from Agfachrome RSX 200.

Tech stuff:

film: Agfachrome RSX 200
camera: Pentax 67
lens: 75mm f2.8 AL
exposure: 1/30 f2.8, hand-held
scanner: Polaroid SprintScan 120
method: scanned colour 16 bit, colour and contrast
adjusted in
Photoshop 7 to match the transparency, converted to
lab colour, unsharp
mask (1.2/120%) on lightness channel only, converted
back to RGB
colour, minor retouching for dust using rubber stamp,
saved as
uncompressed tiff file.

first sample, resized
http://www.torphoto.net/images/lampresized.jpg

next a grain sample, not resized
http://www.torphoto.net/images/lampresizedsection.jpg

please note, 35mm has the same grain.

next

Here's the technical lowdown:

film: Agfa Scala 200 (not 200x, shot in '98)
camera: Pentax 67
lens: 105mm f2.4
tripod: I forget what kind. Probably a cheap one.
exposure: around 1/8 at f8, used mirror lock up
scanner: Polaroid SprintScan 120
method: scanned as colour transparency 16 bit,
corrected contrast to
match transparency in Photoshop 7, dropped to 8 bit
and grayscale,
applied unsharp mask 1.2/110%, saved as uncompressed
tiff, also saved
as jpeg at maximum quality.

http://www.torphoto.net/images/propellerresized.jpg

resized to 4500x3463 actual pixels,